COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
It is easy to overlook the importance of contract management because it seems to be a boring, mundane topic.
Contracts, however, are the basis of most business relationships. If contracts are managed well, business relationship will flourish. If they are not, companies face financial loss, relationship harm, and damaged reputations.
- Defining Contract Management
- Legal and Ethical Contract Management
- Contract Management Requests
- How to Create a Contract
- Contract Negotiations
- Assess Performance
- Amending Contracts
- Conducting Audits
- Renewing Contracts
- Credits towards the DQS SA Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email email@example.com