COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Wherever two or more people come together, there is the possibility of conflict. This course will give you a six-step process that you can use to modify and resolve conflicts of any size. You will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame.
- An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution Styles with the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Creating a Mutual Understanding
- Focusing on Individual and Shared Needs
- Getting to the Root Cause
- Generating Options
- Building a Solution
- The Short Version of the Process
- Additional Tools
- Credits towards the DQS SA Workplace Essentials Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies