COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Collaborative business writing is a growing trend among industries because it is a concept that utilises the talent and knowledge of several individuals to create one final piece of work. Since collaborative writing in the workplace can be done by several different employees, the final work can feature several different views, aspects and opinions that may not be seen if the job had been completed by one person.
This concept is also helpful when companies have large projects to finish, since it can be broken down into several ‘parts’ for team members to complete individually.
- What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Collaborative Team Members
- Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Setting Style Guidelines
- Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Examples of Collaborative Business Writing
- Credits towards the DQS SA Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org