COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
You are in your office looking over your performance report and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with them about the importance of meeting goals. This employee has a great attitude and you know they can do better. You just do not know how to motivate them to reach the goal. Money used to work, but that has worn off. You are baffled and you know being frustrated makes matters worse. What do you do?
This Coaching and Mentoring course focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach is related directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
- Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Setting Goals
- Understanding the Realities
- Developing Options
- Wrapping it All Up
- The Importance of Trust
- Providing Feedback
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- Reaching the End
- How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- 5 credits towards the DQS SA Supervisors and Managers Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org