COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. This book will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This book will also give you an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing reactions to change.
- Preparing for Change
- Identifying the WIFM
- Understanding Change
- Leading and Managing the Change
- Gaining Support
- Making it All Worthwhile
- Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Bringing People to Your Side
- Building Resiliency
- Building Flexibility
- Credits towards the DQS SA Workplace Essentials Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies