COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
The loss of valuable leadership can cripple a company. Business succession planning is essentially preparing successors to take on vital leadership roles when the need arises.
Whether it is preparing someone to take over as the sole proprietor of a small business or a position of leadership in a corporation, business succession planning is essential to the long-term survival of a company.
This course will teach you the difference between succession planning and mere replacement planning and how to prepare people to take on the responsibilities of leadership so that the company thrives in the transition.
- Succession Planning Vs. Replacement Planning
- Preparing for the Planning Process
- Initiating Process
- The SWOT Analysis
- Developing the Succession Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Gaining Support
- Managing the Change
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- Reaching the End
- 5 credits towards the DQS SA Human Resources Basics Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org