COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
A company’s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a business ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
A company’s ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All of these groups will have an effect on the way a company’s ethics are developed. It is a two way street, the influence goes both ways, which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business today. Ethics is very important, as news can now spread faster and farther than ever before.
- What is Ethics?
- Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Employer/Employee Rights
- Business & Social Responsibilities
- Ethical Decisions
- Whistle Blowing
- Managerial Ethics
- Unethical Behavior
- Ethics in Business (I)
- Ethics in Business (II)
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Workplace Essentials Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video