COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
Everyday businesses deal with budgets and financial reports in some form or fashion. At minimum, business managers review budget numbers and run financial reports for decision-making and reporting to shareholders and Federal regulators once a month. Many companies devote the last few months of the calendar year to creating budgets for the next calendar year. In addition, organizations create and disseminate year-end financial reports to investors.
The goal of this book is to give you a basic understanding of budgets and financial reports so they can hold relevant discussions and render decisions based on financial data. This book will define key terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation. Furthermore, this will discuss commonly used financial terms, financial statements, budgets, forecasting, purchasing decisions, and laws that regulate the handling of financial information.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Understanding Budgets
- Budgeting Made Easy
- Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Managing the Budget
- Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- A Glimpse into the Legal World
- 5 credits towards the DQS SA Supervisors and Managers Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email email@example.com