COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers.
Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them, or even a phobia. For those of you who have already recognised and appreciated the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, this course provides an overview of basic bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- Basic Terminology (I)
- Basic Terminology (II)
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Other Financial Statements
- Payroll Accounting / Terminology
- End of Period Procedures
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Credits towards the DQS SA Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email email@example.com