COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
A distracted workforce is less than effective. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes.
Attention management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals.
- Introduction to Attention Management
- Types of Attention
- Strategies for Goal Setting
- Training Your Attention
- Attention Zones Model
- SMART Goals
- Keeping Yourself Focused
- Prioritising Your Time
- 5 credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video