COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Assertiveness and self-confidence consist of important interpersonal communications skills and traits that can be learned and practised.
This course will provide you with many tips, techniques, and opportunities to try out your own skills.
- What Does Self-confidence Mean To You?
- Obstacles to Our Goals
- Communication Skills
- The Importance of Goal Setting
- Feeling the Part
- Looking the Part
- Sounding the Part
- Powerful Presentations
- Coping Techniques
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
- Credits towards the DQS SA Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org