COURSE DURATION: 1 hours
Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively.
The purpose of this course is to empower individuals, employees and auditors with knowledge on how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they’re angry.
- Understanding Anger
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Gaining Control
- Separate the People from the Problem
- Working on the Problem
- Solving the Problem
- A Personal Plan
- The Triple A Approach
- Dealing with Angry People
- Pulling it all together
- Credits towards the DQS SA Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org