COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for Primary School teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well.
In this course, we will pay attention to the psychomotor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. It is important to remember that psychomotor works together with the other domains when implementing it.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Versions of Psychomotor Domain
- Psychomotor Measurements
- Skills to Consider when Planning
- Credits towards the DQS SA Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email email@example.com