COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Administrative office procedures may not be glamorous, but they are essential to the success of any enterprise.
A well run office reduces miscommunications and helps to eliminate common errors. By making the administrative office a priority, you will establish clear policies and procedures with employee understanding and buy-in, which ensures that your work environment runs smoothly.
- Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
- Gathering the Right Tools
- Identifying Procedures to Include
- Top Five Procedures to Record
- What to Include in Your Binder (I)
- What to Include in Your Binder (II)
- Organizing Your Binder
- What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide
- Share Office Procedure Guide
- Successfully Executing the Guide
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video