COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Having effective administrative skills is essential in today’s work environment. Being organised, punctual, and effective in your communication skills, both written and verbal are crucial if you want to achieve your goals in any endeavour you pursue. Think of it. The current business environment is filled with many sources of information, and you have to take that information and analyse it, prioritise it, and process it to the extent where value is achieve for the organization. Good administrative skills reduce the risk of “things falling through the cracks.” Great administrative skills create exponential results that spot potential problems, overcome obstacles, and leverage resources effectively.
In this course, you will learn the core skills that will help you use your resources efficiently, manage your time wisely, communicate effectively, and collaborate with others skilfully. The practices presented in this chapter will take time to root into your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts every day is the key to changing and adopting new behaviours in a short amount of time.
- Getting Organised (I)
- Getting Organised (II)
- Managing Time
- Getting It All Done On Time
- Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- The Team of Two
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video