COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look that you give to a stranger, it all means something.
This course will help you understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them.
- The Big Picture
- Understanding Communication Barriers
- Paraverbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Speaking Like a STAR
- Listening Skills
- Asking Good Questions
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video