COURSE DURATION: 30 minutes
There are a number of tools available to an organisation to measure various aspects of its risk control process. However, it is important to understand exactly what is being measured and how to use that information to produce the desired results.
The purpose of this module is to provide you with an understanding of and insight into the measuring and monitoring of risk control.
- Characteristics of a good measurement tool
- Measurements of consequences
- Measurements of causes
- Measurements of control
- 10 credits towards the DQS XPERT Sustainable SHEQ Risk Management (SSRM) Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Final exam with a 100% pass rate
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video