COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
The purpose of this module is to provide you with tools to effectively manage your company’s SHEQ programme.
It also provides an understanding of and insight into:
- The consequences that incidents can have on people, the organisation and the environment.
- Those factors which cause incidents to occur and what can be done to prevent them from happening again.
- Achieving incident control
- Consequences of incidents
- Incident Ratio studies
- Causation model
- Immediate causes of incidents
- Root causes of incidents
- Inadequate systems control
- Inadequate risk assessment
- 20 credits towards the DQS XPERT Sustainable SHEQ Risk Management (SSRM) Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Final exam with a 100% pass rate
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video