(R2,500 + VAT)
COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
For sustained effectiveness of a management system, an organization should have a system for identifying, reporting and investigating actual and potential, losses, faults or problems. It is important to have a process that systematically uncovers immediate causes, root causes, and system deficiencies.
The “RCA Requirements with Guidance” module provides an awareness and understanding to enable an organization to investigate and adopt a RCA methodology that will help it meet international standard requirements.
- Safety-based RCA; Production-based RCA; Process-based RCA; Failure-based RCA and Systems-based
- RCA Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- 5Why method
- Fishbone Diagram – Cause and Effect Diagram – Ishikawa-Diagram approach
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Current Reality Tree (CRT)
- RPR Problem Diagnosis
- Causation Model
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video