COURSE DURATION: 24 hours
- Organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- Customers seeking confidence in an organization’s ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- Organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that product and service requirements will be met;
- Organizations, customers and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- Organizations and auditors performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001.
- ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD
- Quality management principles
- Process approach
- Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Risk-based thinking
- Relationship with other management system standards
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS South Africa Awareness + Facilitation public training
- The course consists of the international standards and guidance regarding every clauses
- Learners qualify for the DQS South Africa Internal Auditor public training at a discounted rate
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
- On completion of the course, you are given access to DQS CFS Self-assessment questionnaires, which you can use as a guideline to audit your company, resulting in a formal CFS Self Declaration Certificate.
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video