COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
This eLearning module on quality management leadership and commitment of top management describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management leadership which are universally applicable.
- The purpose of this module is to provide top management and those in leadership roles with an overview of the relevant requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It is aimed at creating awareness and understanding of leadership commitment of top management requirements within a quality management system.
- Leadership and commitment of top management
- Making QMS a success
- Internal Auditing
- ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD
- Quality management principles
- Process approach
- Risk-based thinking
Terms and definitions
Context of the organization
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS Awareness + Facilitation public training
- The course consists of the international standards and guidance regarding every clauses
- Learners qualify for the Internal Auditor public training at a discounted rate
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.