COURSE DURATION: 24 hours
Effective energy management isn’t just good for business, it’s also becoming a requirement. And the best way to achieve it is by applying the requirements of ISO 50001:2018. This module outlines energy management practices that are considered to be the best, globally and include the international standard requirements. Energy management experts from more than 60 countries developed the standard and now we can help you tap into that expertise, every day, to help you save energy, cut costs and meet environmental requirements.
This eLearning module provides an overview of ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management Systems – Requirements with guidance.
This module specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an energy management system (EnMS). The intended outcome is to enable an organization to follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance and the EnMS.
0.2 Energy performance approach
0.3 Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
0.4 Compatibility with other management system standards
0.5 Benefits of this document
2 Normative references
3 Terms and definitions
4 Context of the organization
5 Leadership and worker participation
9 Performance Evaluation
– Printed version of the module
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS South Africa Awareness + Facilitation public training
- The course consists of the international standards and guidance regarding every clause
- Learners qualify for the DQS South Africa Internal Auditor public training at a discounted rate
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration for the course on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.