COURSE DURATION: 24 hours
This eLearning module is to provide awareness, understanding and facilitation in managing prevention of death, work-related injury and ill health by the using of an Occupational Health and Management System. This module incorporates the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard.
- 0.1 Background
- 0.2 Aim of an OH&S management system
- 0.3 Success factors
- 0.4 Occupational health
- 0.5 Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- 0.6 Contents of the ISO 45001 International Standard
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS Awareness + Facilitation public training
- The course consists of the international standard and guidance regarding every clause
- Learners qualify for the Internal Auditor public training at a discounted rate
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources