COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
This eLearning module provides an overview of ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management Systems: Security and Resilience.
Surviving a business disruption is a matter of being well prepared. This module is compiled to help top management and employees from organizations that decided to achieve the necessary readiness by establishing and maintaining an ISO 22301:2019-based Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). This module incorporates the requirement of the draft ISO 22301 standard released in 2019..
2. Normative references
3. Terms and definitions
8.5 Exercise programme
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS South Africa Awareness + Facilitation public training
- The course consists of the international standards and guidance regarding every clause
- Learners qualify for the DQS South Africa Internal Auditor public training at a discounted rate
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration for the course on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.