COURSE DURATION: 24 hours
This eLearning module is based on the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and international best practices.
The purpose of this module is to provide awareness, understanding and facilitation of an environmental management system.
- Management of Waste
- Inefficient Use of Resources
- Climate Change
- Aim of an Environmental Management System
- Success factors
- Plan, Do, Check and Act approach
- Process approach
- Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Contents of the ISO 14001:2015 International Standard
Terms and definitions
Context of the organization
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS South Africa Awareness + Facilitation public training
- The course consists of the international standards and guidance regarding every clauses
- Learners qualify for the DQS South Africa Internal Auditor public training at a discounted rate
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
- On completion of the course, you are given access to DQS SA Self-assessment questionnaires, which you can use as a guideline to audit your company, resulting in a formal DQS Self Declaration Certificate.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.