COURSE DURATION: 5 days (in your own time, at your own pace)
The purpose of the online e-learning module is to provide you with in-depth knowledge on the auditing of Integrated Management Systems (IMS).
In this course, you will study and learn to understand the clauses and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. In addition, the course will enable you to conduct internal audits based on the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 Auditing Management System Requirements, including downloadable auditing resources.
This course is aimed at individuals with prior knowledge of and/or experience in the implementation of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018 Environmental Health and Safety Management Systems.
Please provide evidence of your qualifications (course certificates) and/or experience (CV) to your local office.
Introduction to Integrated Management Systems
- Module 1 – IMS Preview and common HLS (high-level structure) of international standards based on Annex SL
- Module 2 – IMS Terms and Definitions
- Module 3 – IMS Overview of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
- Module 4 – IMS Overview of ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems)
- Module 5 – IMS Overview of ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- Module 6 – IMS Implementation Process
ISO 19011:2018 Auditing Management System Requirements and Guidance
Purpose; Preview; Management Systems (MS) Auditing Introduction
2. Normative references;
3. Terms and definitions;
4. Principles of auditing
5. Managing an audit programme
6. Conducting an audit
7. Competence and evaluation of auditors
Internal Auditing Resources
- Risk-based Process Approach
- Audit Report
- Evidence Sheets
- Audit Schedule
- Policy examples
- Transition of standards – Master Control Sheet
- SWOT Analysis
- Risk Assessment and Risk Matrix
- IMS Auditing Checklists
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- The course consists of the international standards and guidance regarding every clauses
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Assessment questions after every section with a 100% pass rate, ensuring internalization of content
- Downloadable manuals and other resources
- On successful completion of course, complimentary access to an online Organisational Self-assessment (Gap Analysis Auditing Tool)
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.