COURSE DURATION: 8 hours (1 day)
The purpose of this IMS Awareness and Implementation Guidelines module is to provide an understanding of, and guidance on the implementation of Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (IMS), based on the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 International Management System Standards.
Some benefits of integrating a Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System are:
- Integrating multiple management system standards provides a more holistic approach to business processes which increases efficiency, develops coordinated solutions to problems in different work areas, and provides a complete view of the whole organization. This strategic focus will result in optimizing the performance of the organizations management systems and drive real value in the organization.
- Reduced documentation and duplication by meeting all international standard requirements with one set of policies, processes and procedures, integrating international standards will highlight overlapping responsibilities or unnecessary duplication. This will result in less duplication which makes business processes easier to manage and maintain.
- Save time and resources with an integrated management system, the audit process – both internally and externally – will be more effective resulting in decreased disruption, eliminating duplication of audit activity and saving time, money and other resources.
- Improved risk and opportunity management by using risk-based thinking throughout the integrated process, promotes a proactive approach to identifying risks and taking opportunities, making continual improvement systematic. This will lead to improved governance and decision making across management systems.
- Used as a business management tool, this will embed healthy performance improvement processes over time and promote the importance of QHSE requirements at the same time making it easier to continually improve all management systems.
- Revised international standards ensure that QHSE management can now be completely integrated with the business strategies of the organization.
Module 1 – IMS Preview
Module 2 – IMS Terms and Definitions
Module 3 – IMS Facilitation ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems)
Module 4 – IMS Facilitation ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems)
Module 5 – IMS Facilitation ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety
Module 6 – IMS Implementation
- Do the course in your own time, at your own pace. Progress is saved – continue at any time.
- The above eLearning course is equivalent to DQS South Africa Awareness public training
- Content is supplied and reviewed by international DQS Technical Experts/ Lead Auditors
- Registration for the course on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Final exam with 80% required pass rate (maximum of 3 attempts; no time limit)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, internationally recognised by IQNet and German Association of Excellence (GAE), with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.