Duration: 3 weeks
Office administration is a set of day-to-day activities that are related to financial planning, record keeping & billing, personal, physical distribution and logistics, within an organization.
This programme covers the following courses pertinent to office administration. Upon completion of all courses learners will be awarded an Advanced Programme Certificate.
- Administrative Office Procedures
- Administration Support
- Archiving and Record Management
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Business Writing
- Collaborative Business Writing
- Executive and Personal Assistants
- Meeting Management
- Organizational Skills
- Social Media in the workplace
- Supply Chain Management