Compliance means being in accordance with or conforming to established guidelines or specifications, including regulations and legislation.
Achieving a culture of compliance goes beyond annual mandated training. It embeds compliance into everyday workflow and sets the foundation and expectations for individual behaviour across an organisation. To determine whether the organisation complies to all requirements, an Internal Auditor will first need to identify all relevant legislation and then determine if the organisation manages its legal risk exposures adequately.
This 5-day Compliance Management Systems for Internal Auditors Programme Certificate consists of the following Governance, Risk and Compliance online courses:
- ISO 19600:2014 – Compliance management requirements with guidance (+ 8 hours)
- Basic Risk Assessment (+ 1 hour)
- Managing Legal Risk Exposures (+ 1 hour 15 minutes)
- S.A. Legal Liability for Site Managers, Engineers and Supervisors – OH&S Act 85 of 1993 (+ 5 hours)
- Business Ethics (+ 1 hour 30 minutes)
- ISO 19011:2018 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems (+ 24 hours)
Why do one of our Programme Certificates?
- Do the course in your own time, at your own pace. Courses are available on your profile for one year from date of registration and your progress is saved.
- Join our global DQS Xpert community
- One-year registration on the portal with access to Instructors and updates
- Content by Industry Experts and Lead Auditors
- Courses on international standards with guidance. Quizzes after every clause have a 100% required pass mark to make sure you understand what the standard requires
- Internationally recognised Certificates are verifiable on the portal.
- Obtain certificates for every course you complete as part of the Programme Certificate.