COURSE DURATION: 1 DAY
INTRODUCTION TO THE ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Bring world-class quality standards to your business with our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management awareness-training course. Compete globally with leading businesses across the public and private sectors with an international standard that demonstrates your commitment to quality standards, systems and policies.
This one-day training course is designed and delivered by our highly qualified facilitators to help you get a sense of all areas of quality management and its importance in securing future business and stakeholder confidence. This comprehensive introduction to quality standards and ISO 9001 certification will provide the skills to share knowledge and ensure your organisation is setting the quality standard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Those with responsibility for implementing quality management systems
- Those with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
This is an introductory level of training to ISO 9001 and no prior knowledge of the ISO standard or management system is required. It is recommended that a minimum educational level of NQF level 4 (Matric) be attained to cope with the content.
With the successful completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Relate to the importance of ISO 9001:2015 as a management tool.
- Identify individual responsibilities towards the requirements of the standard.
- Discuss interrelationships of the 7 Quality Principles set out by the standard.
- Explain the importance of management responsibility towards QM policy.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?:
- Give your organisation the competitive edge globally through improved quality standards
- Share knowledge of the importance of quality standards to your industry
- Share an understanding of the importance of quality standards to your organisation
- Establish and maintain the highest standards of quality management
- Boost employee, customer and stakeholder confidence and loyalty
- Secure future business success.
Courses are presented at the DQS Head Office in Randburg, as well as major centres in South Africa.
The maximum number of participants for this course is 20 with a minimum of 10.