COURSE DURATION: 5 DAYS
INTERNAL AUDITING OF A SAFETY & HEALTH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Understand the requirements of the new ISO 45001:2018.. standard and how to plan and perform effective audits within your organisation with our Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor training course. ISO 45001 is designed to be integrated into an organisation’s existing management processes and follows the same high-level structure (HLS) as other ISO management system standards.
This advanced five-day course is presented by experienced Facilitators and includes extensive guidelines, auditing tools and practical activities to prepare you for conducting an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit.
Who Should Attend?
Internal auditing is an integral part of an organisations management system, and part of the requirements of all ISO standards. This course is ideal for:
- Those tasked with internal audits, or responsible for auditing safety management systems.
- Those preparing their business for auditing by an external certification body.
- Those who have practical experience of a Safety System, including systems based on BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants.
ISO 45001 is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, industry or nature of business.
Successful completion of an Awareness course, as well as an Implementation course in ISO 45001:2018. (Public training courses, or Awareness
+ Facilitation eLearning courses are available)
Courses are presented at the DQS Head Office in Randburg, as well as major centres in South Africa.
Course Duration 5 Days
With the successful completion of this course the participant will be able to:
• Relate to and apply the ISO 45001:2018 requirements for auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, in line with ISO 19011:2011 guidelines for auditing management systems.
• Understand ISO 45001 as a process approach.
• Plan and prepare for the auditing process.
• Apply the principles of planning, e..ecuting, recording and closeout of an audited scenario.
• Develop and implement key documentation to ensure the auditing process is concluded in a professional manner.
• Gather objective evidence through utilising key audit skills, including observation, interviewing and sampling.
• Evaluate audit findings.
• Determine conformity, nonconformity and improvement opportunities.
• Report findings with meaning.
• Understand the requirement of corrective action and who is responsible for taking action.
• Follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
Compile a Portfolio of Evidence against South African Qualifications Authority Unit Standards.
Registered with IQNET International Certification Network as Registered Professionals
(http://academy.iqnet-certification.com) – Available to participants on successful completion of course.
The maximum number of participants for this course is 20 with a minimum of 10.