COURSE DURATION: 3 DAYS
This course is designed for the sectors in industry that have or are in the process of integrating the various management systems into an integrated management system.
The client decides the combination of the integrated level based on the type of certification required by the business. Integration of management systems is based on the criteria of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course is design specifically for those individuals responsible for the integration of the management system in the workplace to form a holistic approach to the management and control of business risk.
Candidates are provided with the opportunity to develop systems and to role-out in a class scenario.
Candidates are required to have knowledge of the standards that they want to integrate. It is recommended that the facilitation course applicable to the integration level have been successfully completed.
With the successful completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Apply the requirements of the various standards based on an integrated approach.
- Develop certain documents required by the standard.
- Apply the process of integration.
- Obtain detailed knowledge on the standards based on integrated principles.
- Successfully apply the techniques for integration.