Public / On-site Classroom Training
COURSE DURATION: 5 DAYS
Learn how to lead, plan, conduct and evaluate effective audits on Food Safety Management Systems that are based on the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.1. The Foundation Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) is a complete certification Scheme for the auditing and certification of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS).
The FSSC 22000 Scheme has been given full recognition by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and meets the highest standards globally, leading to international food industry acceptance.
The Scheme Sonsists of:
- ISO 22000:2018
- Sector-Specific Prerequisite Programmes (PRPs)
- FSSC v5.1 Additional Requirements
This advanced five-day course is presented by our experienced facilitators and includes extensive guidelines, auditing tools and practical activities to prepare you for auditing a Food Safety Management System.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Internal Auditors at organisations with an existing Food Safety Management System;
- Oganisations intending on implementing a FSMS (FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 requirement);
- Individuals looking to conduct/ lead third party audits against the revised FSSC 22000 Version 5.1;
- Individuals preparing their business for an audit by an external certification body;
- The guidance in this module can also be used for the purpose of self-declaration and can be useful to organisations involved in auditor training or personnel certification.
- Completion of the “FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor” course (Version 5.1 Transition course).
- Knowledge of the FSSC 22000 scheme; ISO 22000:2018; PRPs; HACCP System.